Sunday, December 9, 2012

Gwowing all Tips and Video

Having always been the small guy, I know how difficult it can make one's life. Always having to look up at people when talking, it used to make me feel so uncomfortable when having conversations.

After years of struggling to accept my height at a messily five foot six inches, I decided it was time to take action could I learn how to get tall? It was the summer of 08 when I embarked on my journey to get tall.

I started with little hope not knowing if it was possible to increase my height, I wanted to stay away for pills & medications right from the start as 99% of them do not work.

After a few weeks of looking round the web and reading hundreds of web pages, I came to the conclusion the best way to get taller would be to use stretching exercises and proper nutrition.

I know it sounds strange ''stretching exercises'' but many people have gained inches in height just by implementing a few simple techniques. My main problem was my posture, like many people who work at desks or are sat in chairs for long periods of time. My back was always slumped, I would never sit or stand up straight this made me appear even smaller. I gained 1'' in height just from correcting my posture, and you can to.

As I slowly started to implement all the stretching exercises I had studied, Week By week I was gaining height. Each week I would measure my height and each time it gave me more of an incentive to carry on, because I was seeing results. The nutrition side of things are simple don't eat Junk it is poison , when we are full of it our bodies cannot function the way they should do, As long as you eat well and get plenty of fruit and Vegetables' you are doing Right.

By the end of the summer I had gained almost three inches in height at 22 years old, it can be done and here are my top tips.


1. Posture

Using correct posture can be an instant way to increase your height, Make sure you sit up straight with your shoulders back. It can be quite hard to implement at first, if

you have been used to slouching . Try to remind yourself every time you find yourself slouching, It can and will work wonders for you.




2. sleep

When sleeping at night always try to sleep on your back, this keeps your spine straight and works wonders for your posture. If you want to improve it even more Try to

find a good pillow, wrong pillows bend your neck into an unnatural position as you sleep and over time can even cause cervical disc protrusion!




3. Cycling

Cycling is a fantastic way to lengthen your legs, All you have to do is raise the bicycle seat three to four inches higher than normal. It may be difficult at first, riding your

bike in this manner but you soon adapt to it. I would suggest only doing this exercise for twenty 20 minutes at a time, to avoid unnecessary strain.


4. Swimming

Swimming is an excellent growth stimulating activity, When done in the right way . A few lengths up and down your local pool each week, using the breast stroke

technique can dramatically improve your height. The breast stroke utilities your full body length meaning every time you complete a stroke your body is at its maximum

length.




5. Attitude

As I said before I started off with little hope, But as soon as I saw results the fire was lit. It had hit me I can grow taller and will gain height, I stuck at it and it paid off.

The best piece of advice I can give you is don't expect anything to happen overnight, it takes time and commitment, but is very achievable.

2 comments:

Height Increase Solution in India said...

i really get benefit your this post thanks for share with us.

Dr. R.K. Gupta said...

welcome on our blog!

Post a Comment

If you have any Height related problem please tell me by comment. i solve your problems. i answer your all questions so feel free to ask me.

Dr. R.K. Gupta

.

.

Height Increase Shoes Increase Your Height upto 4" Inches
Lakh Jewelry Manufacturer and Wholesaler From India - Necklace, Pendants & Earrings
Semi Precious & Precious Gemstones and Beads at Wholesale Prices
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More